Michael P. Davis has been privileged to work with some of the most accomplished individuals in film, television, sports and entertainment. By providing business, tax, and accounting services for industry leaders like Quincy Jones III to Super Bowl Champions Manual Wright, Mr. Davis has been able to create a niche within the sports and entertainment industry to foster entrepreneurial development for his clients.
Mr. Davis serves on the board of advises multiple non-profit organizations with the emphasis of increasing urban financial literacy, while providing and facilitating mentorship amongst students and minority professionals. Through his work with non-profits such as Former President Bill Clinton’s Urban Financial Literacy Advisor John Hope Bryant’s Hope Foundation, Heart of Los Angeles, Leila Steinberg’s Alternative Intervention Models, Junior Achievement, Reading to Kids, and Pete Carroll’s A Better LA, his impact has been spread throughout Orange and Los Angeles County.
Hardly a stranger to the idea of leadership, Mr. Davis has been a trendsetter in the accounting profession since he stepped foot off the Southern California campus. Walking away from a National Championship football career and a potential NFL future upon graduation from the University of Southern California, Mr. Davis chose to begin his career with the leading International Public Accounting firm, Deloitte & Touche, LLP.
Education and Affiliations
- BS, Accounting; University of Southern California
- MT, Taxation; Cal State Fullerton
- Member, The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Board of Directors, MOCITI
- Member, National Association of Black Accountants
- Member, Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Member, National Alliance of African American Athletes
- Member, Leila Steinberg’s Alternative Intervention Models